Health 1st Chiropractic and Rehabilitation

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thank You for Your Testimonials!

Here at Health 1st Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, we appreciate feedback from our customers because it teaches us how to improve. Our doctors at Health 1st are dedicated to helping patients become pain-free. We’d like to not only thank David Mayers for reviewing us but we’d like to encourage the rest of our patients to do the same.  


“I broke my neck during a diving accident 20 years ago and have also had lower and upper back problems. I am active and have just been living with the pain. Now I am remaining active but with no pain. Dr. Mays is a great doctor and great guy. My lifestyle has completely changed since I’ve been getting treatment. Before if I had problems, I would be out for a couple of days and before January of 2004, I hurt every night. Now I have no problems sleeping. With my active lifestyle, if I hurt, I simply go in to see Dr. Mays and that’s the end of the pain. Everything I am able to do I can do without pain thanks to Health 1st.”


Your opinion is important to us, so please let us know about your visit. To learn more about the conditions we treat and the services we provide at our office, visit www.hstriad.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors at Health 1st Chiropractic and Rehabilitation in Greensboro, NC, call 336-543-2231.

No comments:

Post a Comment