Health 1st Chiropractic and Rehabilitation

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thank You for Your Testimonials!

Here at Health 1st of the Triad, we appreciate feedback from our customers because it teaches us how to improve. Our doctors at Health 1st not only treat everyday aches and pains, they assist patients who participate in active sports as well, including black belts! We’d like to not only thank Daniel Garcia for reviewing us but we’d like to encourage the rest of our customers to do the same.  


"Prior to my visit to North Carolina, I suffered an injury to my shoulder that was interfering with my training. I went to see Dr. Mays at Health 1st to help eliminate some of this pain and resolve other issues I developed from grappling. It is very important for me to continue my high volume of training in order to stay prepared for upcoming competitions.


Regular visits with Dr. Mays made it possible for me to stay in the gym and continue preparing for my next event. I travel around the world, and within the U.S., competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts. The professionalism, knowledge, and kind staff are amongst the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend any athlete to see Dr. Mays, at Health 1st, on a regular basis for injury prevention and healing. To stay on top of your sport, you should add these visits into your training regime."


- Daniel Garcia Black Belt
Team Nova Uniao Brazilian National Champion Maringa, Brazil


Your opinion is important to us, so please let us know about your visit. To learn more about the conditions we treat and the services we provide at our office, visit www.hstriad.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors at Health 1st of the Triad in Greensboro, NC, call 336-543-2231.

No comments:

Post a Comment